Anyone who is interested in supporting and promoting arts, culture, and heritage in the Mountain View County region is encouraged to become a member of the Mountain View Arts Society.
There are several ways you can get your membership:
- The most efficient way - Purchase your membership with your credit card via PayPal through our secure Online Membership Form.
- Complete our Membership Application Form and mail to Mountain View Arts Society, Box 374, Didsbury, AB T0M 0W0.
- Complete the form and drop your cheque or cash off at In Bloom Flowers & Gifts, Bay 3, 2103 - 20th Street, Didsbury.
- Call 403-335-9445 to make "in person" arrangements.
Besides what is listed below, the MVAS Board will be discussing how best to expand our membership benefits. We look forward to suggestions from our supporters.
- Our members participate with us in our events with their ideas and vision. MVAS welcomes new members, their talents, and their community spirit!
- Our members represent art, culture and heritage - in the broadest sense of each. We all have a common interest and a common goal.
- You have a vote - a say in how the arts are promoted and supported.
- Members receive a link to their website(s) on our Society website.
- Active artists may be included on our Featured Artists page.
- We devote posts on Facebook to every member whenever possible, including at Christmastime to help with your product sales.
- Invitations to all events and e-mail updates on activities and plans
- Receive copies of our member newsletters.
Arts Society Membership runs January 1st to December 31st of every year.
Membership is vitally important for the MVAS to remain a vibrant and relevant community-led organization. Thank you for your support!
Annual Membership Fees
$20 per Individual
$25 per Family/Business/Organization
$25 Memberships are entitled to 1 vote
Corporate No. 5016523002
STORM from Airdrie performed in our 2011 rock concert held during Alberta Arts Days
Elizabeth Christensen of Olds has performed at the Mountain View Arts Festival every year since 2013. Definitely a crowd favourite!